Social Security Law

Is a physical and/or mental disability keeping you from working?

If you are sick, injured, or suffer from a psychological problem your job and income can vanish just as easily as your health.

If you are no longer able to work, Social Security benefits can help make all the difference to you and your family.

Applying for Social Security benefits can be very confusing and frustrating. These are some common questions-

  • How do I start my case?
  • Why was my claim denied? What do I need to do next?
  • Why won’t Social Security recognize that I am disabled?
  • How long does this process take?
  • Am I more likely to get benefits if I have an attorney?
  • Can my family qualify for benefits?
  • How long will I be able to get benefits?
  • What else can I do?

The answers to these questions vary from person to person. Greg Kriege has been helping people qualify Social Security benefits in Northern Kentucky for almost three decades. He will analyze your claim, develop a plan to go forward, file the necessary paperwork, obtain the medical proof, prepare your case for the hearing, represent you at that hearing, and even appeal to the US District for the Eastern District of Kentucky if necessary.

For you to begin your Social Security claim take the following steps-

  1. File the initial application. This can be done online or in person at your local social security office.
  2. If your claim is denied, contact Greg Kriege. A notice of representation form must be signed, and a request for reconsideration must be filed quickly.
  3. The notice of representation form explains that Greg Kriege’s fee is 25% of the past due benefits you may qualify for. This means you do not need to have money up front to get your case started.

Other Services

Auto Accidents

A car accident can be a traumatic experience – not only for the individual that is hurt, but their family as well. Mo

Car Accidents

A car accident can be a traumatic experience – not only for the individual that is hurt, but their family as well. If

Personal Injury

Our information under personal injury offers a comprehensive look into what you can expect from Blau & Kriege in per

Wrongful Death

In Kentucky, A wrongful/accidental death claim may be made for the losses that the surviving spouse and/or children h