We break our KY law practice into the following categories- auto accident and personal injury, medical malpractice, criminal law, divorce and family law, and workers compensation and social security. For more information regarding the types of case Robert and Greg cover click the links below.
This includes car accidents, truck or semi accidents, motorcycle accidents, and automobile accidents. It involves personal injury cases such as slip & fall, wrongful or accidental death, pedestrian accidents, and dog bites.
We are experienced in cases where the doctor has failed to properly diagnose a life threatening condition, improper procedures, and negligent surgical procedures that violate the accepted medical standards.
Our practice covers criminal charges including felonies, misdemeanor, DUI, possession and/or sale of controlled substances, burglary, assault, and disorderly conduct.
We represent clients in matters of child custody and support, visitation rights, divorce, division of debts and marital property, maintenance/alimony, business evaluation, and retirement plans.
We represent people regarding work related injuries, inability to return to work, temporary and permanent disability, long term and short-term disability. (TTD, PPD, SSI, SSD)
Contact us for a free consultation with the lawyers at Northern Kentucky Attorneys.
Robert Blau has served the residents of Northern Kentucky since 1982 when he joined his brother Bernie Blau and A J Jolly at the law firm of Blau & Kriege. Bob assists clients with their personal injury representation, which includes car, truck and motorcycle accidents, product liability, slip and fall, motorcycle accidents, malpractice, and death claims. Today, his partner Greg Kriege and I serve all of Northern Kentucky which includes Campbell County KY, Boone County KY, Pendleton County KY, and Kenton County KY.
Greg was admitted to the practice of law in Kentucky in 1982 and the Federal District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky in 1985. Greg has been assisting clients for over 32 years. His compassionate and understanding nature makes will allow you to comfortably meet and discuss your personal matters with him.
What to do after an accident?
- Immediately contact a Kentucky attorney who has personal injury experience to discuss your options.
- Be proactive by taking photographs of your injuries as well as taking photographs at the scene, the cars, the steps, the hole, the machine.
- Carefully write down or record the details of the accident as you remember them immediately or as soon after the accident as you can.
- If at all practical, preserve any evidence that you can that may help your case and be sure to make your attorney aware of its existence. (Braces, cast, boots, pieces of broken wood, saw blades, hand rails, surgery screws, plates and similar evidence).
- No matter where you are located in Northern Kentucky, Blau & Kriege Attorneys are close to you. Visit us at 3699 Alexandria Pike in Cold Spring, KY 41076.